What's new

Gillette Goal Blades

Does anybody know anything about these Gillette Goal blades? I received some in a sampler and I can find very little on them in the forums and elsewhere online. They appear to be made in India. How does their sharpness/smoothness compare to other Gillette blades?

They are pretty sharp. I found them to be a tad smoother than the Gillette Yellows but equally sharp. I'd advise extra care when shaving with these.

Maybe I had a dud but the one time I used a Goal it was not a pleasant experience. Like trying to use a hoe to shave with.

Decent blade but better is available at the same money. As BroJohn said - a 2nd Tier blade. I put them in Indian Wilk territory.

I used a Gillette goal that was in my sampler (from bestshave.net) yesterday and today.

Badmouthing a product after two uses is not a habit of mine but I never got along this poorly with a DE blade since I started. Rough and at the sametime not very effective.

I used it in my Tech which has worked fine with everything I have put in there.

This morning, after 3 passes, I picked up my SS which was loaded with a 3 shave (+ a weeks worth of bathroom atmosphere) old Rapira stainless to try to save my shave.

Maybe I had a dud blade but now I know for sure I hate everything that is related to soccer.

Top Bottom