What's new

Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Pre-Shave Oil

Hey everybody,

I recently got a sample of the T&H Ultimate Comfort Pre-Shave Oil. While I can't really tell a difference in my shave with it, I really like the scent. It reminds me of freshly peeled clementines. Seems to go well with my Trafalgar.

Anyone have any other comments about the stuff? Maybe I'm just using it wrong, unable to realize what a fabulous product it truly is? :confused:

I used it for a couple of months. Really fantastic orange/citrus aroma. I did not notice a difference using it other than it made my acne worse.

Joe

Excellent product, love the scent. It did alow me to have closer shave without nicks and cuts. But it's hugely overpriced, therefore I stay away and go with Musgo Real pre-shave oil. Does the same job for better value, but you wont get the luxurious scent like from T&H.

I used it for a couple of months. Really fantastic orange/citrus aroma. I did not notice a difference using it other than it made my acne worse.

Joe

Typically oils of this nature if you have already oily skin with some blemishes it will make things worse according to my mother whose a cosmetician.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Great scent.

Some guys like PSOs, others think them a waste of time and money. You may or may not notice any change in your shave using the stuff ... I don't pretend to have the final answer, but that's where the debate lies.

I absolutely love the scent, and it was one of the first items when my AD kicked in a few years ago. Alas, it did nothing for my shave (neither did the Musgo, purchased at the same time).

It's still in my cabinet of shame, because I like the looks of the bottle -- and at the price, I'm darned if I'm going to get rid of it.

At first, I hated it. I would apply to face and then apply my cream and it never gave me good results. Then someone suggested making a shaving cocktail, which I did and it turned out to be wonderful.

It's a good thing since I spent 25 bucks for the dang bottle.

At first, I hated it. I would apply to face and then apply my cream and it never gave me good results. Then someone suggested making a shaving cocktail, which I did and it turned out to be wonderful.

It's a good thing since I spent 25 bucks for the dang bottle.

what's a shaving cocktail ?:confused:

Top Bottom