What's new

Pre de Provence, Institute Karite, Provence Sante in Stock at Shaving Essentials

Evening Gentlemen,
I just wanted to drop you all a line and let you know that we now have in stock:
Pre de Provence
Institute Karite
Provence Sante
Omega shaving cream and soap

A couple of you all asked for some french soaps on our site, and we are proud to deliver!

Best of Regards and have a Happy Thanksgiving,
John

Wow John! I own all the products you mention. What a great selection. I think you are most wise to include the French shave soaps. While there are those who somehow manage to cast the Franco soaps in a pale light compared to the English brands, I have found them to be fully equal to their Anglaise counterparts and some are many times better. The Provence Sante is as good as anything out there. What an absolute delight to find them available from a reputable retailer. Good on ya.

Regards, Todd

John, you are doing me serious damage! I had to promise my wife not to buy any more shaving soaps for a good while. :redface: Please keep stocking the Institut Karite long enough for me to get back into the market.

BTW, I am really enjoying the Mitchell's Wool Fat, Trumper's Coconut Oil, and D. R. Harris Arlington I bought from you a couple of months ago. :thumbup:

Tim

This is sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

You carry all the soaps I like. But I did not see Trumper's violet soap on your site. Do you carry that as well? If not, can you get some?

This is a one-stop-shop indeed!

Scott

This is sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

You carry all the soaps I like. But I did not see Trumper's violet soap on your site. Do you carry that as well? If not, can you get some?

This is a one-stop-shop indeed!

Scott

Hi Scott (and everyone)
Thanks for all the replys. Hey, we are just having fun here. You should see how much fun we have sitting on the floor with all these soaps and creams all around us. It is a shavaholic's dream! :biggrin: I have to tell you, the Pre de Provence really smells good.... I might have to pick up a tin of it for myself. :biggrin:

Funny enough Scott, I'm getting ready to put in a DR Harris and Trumper order tommorrow. I had the violet soap on my list. So yes, we'll be stocking it. It usually takes about 2 -3 weeks to come in.
I do have a question for you all: Do you all like the Trumper Almond soap (not the cream) Should we get some of this soap as well?

We are planning on rounding out the DR Harris and Trumper line with their creams too. It will be a major part of this upcoming order. Slowly but surely, we'll get there.

Vulfix brushes are coming as well; as is Valobra. We are patiently waiting for them.

Please keep on making suggestions for us. We love trying to find soaps for you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
John

Hi Scott (and everyone)
Thanks for all the replys. Hey, we are just having fun here. You should see how much fun we have sitting on the floor with all these soaps and creams all around us. It is a shavaholic's dream! :biggrin: I have to tell you, the Pre de Provence really smells good.... I might have to pick up a tin of it for myself. :biggrin:

Funny enough Scott, I'm getting ready to put in a DR Harris and Trumper order tommorrow. I had the violet soap on my list. So yes, we'll be stocking it. It usually takes about 2 -3 weeks to come in.
I do have a question for you all: Do you all like the Trumper Almond soap (not the cream) Should we get some of this soap as well?

We are planning on rounding out the DR Harris and Trumper line with their creams too. It will be a major part of this upcoming order. Slowly but surely, we'll get there.

Vulfix brushes are coming as well; as is Valobra. We are patiently waiting for them.

Please keep on making suggestions for us. We love trying to find soaps for you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
John

John,

Great! Can't wait for the violet to come in. Please keep us posted.

As for the almond, I have never tried it but considering the quality of trumper's soaps, I would think there would be significant interest.

And a happy thanksgiving to you and everyone at shavingessentials from one shavegeek to another!

Best,
Scott

If the IK stuff proves to be popular, you might consider ordering some of their bath soaps/lotions and maybe the a/s balm. It's all really high in shea butter which is what I'm looking for during the next couple cold months.
There is a seller on ebay who sells the balm in a travel size tube - I'm going to try it that way before I invest in the big bottle. Just a suggestion - I know you must get tons of them.

Keep up the good work

If the IK stuff proves to be popular, you might consider ordering some of their bath soaps/lotions and maybe the a/s balm. It's all really high in shea butter which is what I'm looking for during the next couple cold months.
There is a seller on ebay who sells the balm in a travel size tube - I'm going to try it that way before I invest in the big bottle. Just a suggestion - I know you must get tons of them.

Keep up the good work

We'll certainly look into it! Thanks for the suggestion!
John

Wow, nice selection. Really, REALLY nice.

You're right about the PdeP scent. It's just so fresh. And the IK is a great shave.

Thanks!!

Ken

Will you be stocking the MWF in the dish again?? You're price made ordering abroad less attractive.

Absolutely we will. As with all things, there are certain decisions that we have to weigh out carefully in a business. I had to re-order Mitchell's refills this week and I almost put the MWF with dish on the order too, however there is only so much money in the world to spend on stock! We made the decision to expand our D.R. Harris range, our Trumper Range; and bring on Pre de Provence, Institute Karite, Provence Sante, Omega, Valobra, and Vulfix. Mitchell's soaps in a dish just didn't make the stock order sheet this month. We'll bring in back into the shop soon. Promise!

However I do want to take care of you guys. We can special order it for you if you would like one. It takes about 2 days to get to us from our supplier, and then we can ship it off to you. I'll make a note on the website too about the possibility of special ordering for you for the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience.

On a good note, we'll be carrying all of the D.R. Harris Creams and all of the Trumper soaps now (including the Violet and Almond).

I also wanted to repeat an announcement that I put on the website regarding Thanksgiving. We are going to be away during Thanksgiving with our families. The website will be up and going, and will take orders, however orders placed between Nov. 21st and Nov. 25th will not ship until the 26th. I hope that you all enjoy Thanksgiving the holiday season!

Thanks guys, we really are enjoying serving you all and it is because of you that Shaving Essentials even exists.

Kindest Regards,
John

John,

Would it also be possible to stock Trumper's violet shaving cream in the future? That is one I would also be interested in picking up a tub of. Thanks for the consideration and enjoy your Thanksgiving vacation!

Scott

John,

Would it also be possible to stock Trumper's violet shaving cream in the future? That is one I would also be interested in picking up a tub of. Thanks for the consideration and enjoy your Thanksgiving vacation!

Scott

Absolutely! I'll put it down!

John

Well, this is great news. You have managed to procure my three favorite soaps. When I need some more, I'll know where to go.

Top Bottom