What's new

Finished my first soap and cream.

As a minor milestone in my DE shaving journey, I have finally finished up two products. A tube of Cremo Cream and a puck of Itlsuz's Olive Oil and Shea Butter soap. I can't come close to predicting what might bite the dust next, so many creams and soaps, so little time.

As a minor milestone in my DE shaving journey, I have finally finished up two products. A tube of Cremo Cream and a puck of Itlsuz's Olive Oil and Shea Butter soap. I can't come close to predicting what might bite the dust next, so many creams and soaps, so little time.

I'm not even close to finishing anything :eek: Maybe I need to start shaving twice a day.

Jordan

I still have not finished one thing .

And Only have one cream that is close to getting finished and that is my Salters wild rose

i'm pretty sure i haven't finished any of my products... just too many to work on one straight. if anything has come close it would have to be Proraso or maybe a Colgate tube... vacations..

The only thing I've ever finished was a tube of Proraso, and that's because I'd very generously use it when stirring up bowls of practice lather when I first started. Anything else? Forget about it. I haven't used up one thing. My first ever soap purchase, Tabac, is still going strong and it got some harsh punishment from me as a newbie. It's 6 months old and is still going strong.

I used to shave solely with col. conk soaps until I discovered this forum. Even that little glycerin soap seemed to last forever. I can't imagine how long a hard soap will last being used 1-2 times per week.

If they would go a little faster I think my gf might understand more. She wants me to use up what I have before getting more now, but she's in for a rude surprise when my group buy of soaps gets here. Plus, I had to sneak my new rooney into the house by ordering two, one for my dad as a hannukah present. She seemed puzzled why the box was so large for such a little brush. Little did she know there were 2 brushes and 2 tubs of cream in there!! O, well...nobody's getting hurt here, just my pocket.

Scott

In just a little over a year, I've finished off one small bowl of Proraso soap and I'm on the verge of cashing out my first tube of Speick.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Congrats Patrick. Around these parts, that is a major accomplishment.

@ Cory: What movie is playing at the Alex? :biggrin:

What a smacking button.

Congrats Patrick. Around these parts, that is a major accomplishment.

@ Cory: What movie is playing at the Alex? :biggrin:

What a smacking button.

We're doing a special screening of Spartacus at the Alex tonight.

Call me crazy, but I don't remember Jerry wearing glasses...

You're not crazy!

I see you picked up on the new sig? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My first thought when I saw that last picture was that you must have used a shop-vac or something of similar force to get every last drop out of the tube.

That said, it must be a good product. :biggrin:

You'd better have a backup...

Yep. 4 more tubes. I think I need to try the soap, though, too.

That last picture looks like a Speick 5/8 Hollow :wink:

*running to the recycling bin to retrieve the Speick 5/8 Hollow*

Guys, I'm taking up straights!

My first thought when I saw that last picture was that you must have used a shop-vac or something of similar force to get every last drop out of the tube.

That said, it must be a good product.
:biggrin:

The Best!

Top Bottom