What's new

What is your favorite menthol soap?

Mama Bear's Iced Lime. Just used it this morning. Very nice soap... I've had it for about 3 years now with light use, but always enjoy the menthol kick and scent when I use it. Second place would be her Awakenings soap.

I really liked the scent of Mama Bear's Grape Fruit Ice and it had plenty of menthol, I mean freeze your face off menthol. I do favor Proraso however, more cooling than freezing. I like menthol but I like a cooling sensation, not a face freeze.

\In regards to the Proraso comment, I'm just not down with the reformulation. It's still a great soap, I'm just no longer inclined to use it. I just don't like the scent and it lacks the old menthol kick.

I have to agree here...I've used the new stuff on my last few shaves and it just doesn't do it for me anymore, which is sad as it used to be one of my favorites.

Gonna throw SCS Blue Line into the fray. The soap doesn't produce a lather as cold as QCS Vostok but the moisturzing properties of the lather make it a real winner.

I would go with Iced Key Lime from QCS. Can't go wrong with Vostok or Proraso either. My favorite smelling, face cooling soap is without a doubt the new Iced Key Lime though.

Top Bottom