Thread: Tabac Deodorant: What's Your Opinion?

1. Default Tabac Deodorant: What's Your Opinion?

I love Tabac shave soap including its scent, so I want to order some Tabac deodorant but thought I'd survey you gents for thoughts, opinions, experiences with its scent, effectiveness, etc. And does it have any aluminium in it?

Thanks men!

Images

I'm looking at the ingredients and I don't see anything that resembles Aluminium. I really don't like the sharp alcohol of the Tabac deodorant. In stark contrast I LOVE the Irisch Moos deodorant. If they ever stopped making it, I would place a special order for a box of them. True story.
    My name is Chris. I'm addicted to shaving and heavily influenced by enablers. Load it like you hate it! Full fledged 3017'er/ Official 2014 Sabbatical participant

3. Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by barneykiller View Post
    I'm looking at the ingredients and I don't see anything that resembles Aluminium. I really don't like the sharp alcohol of the Tabac deodorant. In stark contrast I LOVE the Irisch Moos deodorant. If they ever stopped making it, I would place a special order for a box of them. True story.
    I enjoy the Irisch Moos soap sticks, so I'll have to try their deo. Thanks for checking out the ingredients in Tabac deo and your feedback!