What's new

B&B LE Handmade End Grain Cutting Board Group Buy** CLOSED****

It might just be the lighting, but it seems as if the finish is different on this new board, more glossy.

Either way, I just placed an order for this new type of board, thank you for the opportunity!

Actually both boards are for examples only- the production boards will be oiled and burnished for three weeks, the finish will be much richer and deeper on both boards.

Will the edges be different between the boards, as shown in photos? The original board appears to have a square edge, where version 2 (international ship) board has a bullnose edge.

David thank you for pointing that out, the eased edges are less susceptible to damage during shipping so the international ones will have that.

Looks like i'll be ordering one of these next week! Another great B&B product. Thanks Jim and everyone that brought this to light.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
All of us were gobsmacked with the intl' shipping rates, so hopefully this is a good alternative.

We weren't ... we are more or less accustomed to it, and to the "well, there goes another one I can't buy" resignation that goes along with it.

... I am, however, gobsmacked with the extra effort here to make something that works for the international chaps.

:thumbup:

We weren't ... we are more or less accustomed to it, and to the "well, there goes another one I can't buy" resignation that goes along with it.

... I am, however, gobsmacked with the extra effort here to make something that works for the international chaps.

:thumbup:

+11,157.837

I'm used to high shipping costs, sometimes approaching the cost of the product, and I'm used to that feeling you describe as well, so I really do appreciate the added effort, it's nice to be appreciated as part of the community, despite being non-US.

So a big thank you to everyone involved!

I said the my wife, " honey I saw a beautiful cutting board I'd like to buy". She said, "no". then I should her the picture. She bought 2.
Thanks Jim for putting this together. Beautiful work, James.

Boards are getting glued up... send your emails if you want to get in on the first batch..

So $145 for the 'large', includes shipping to me, or $125 for the 2 sided PLUS shipping....which means they're about the same price.
decisions decisions. somebody help me decide!

I may have to order that branding iron after all....

Insert evil laugh here, or perhaps girlish giggle.

Only issue is that the international version, being double sided, lacks a bottom to brand. I suppose it would have to be on the edge.

Top Bottom