What's new

for sensitive skin truefitt & hill ultimate comfort may be hard to beat

I had seen t&f mentioned in these forums as the most preferred cream for sensitive skin .
I'll have to use it a bit before final judgement , but from this mornings experience , it may be had to beat .

Last edited:
I had seen t&f mentioned in these forums as the most preferred cream for sensitive skin .
I'll have to use it a bit before final judgement , but from this mornings experience , it may be had to beat .

Yes alohakid,I agree that the Ultimate Comfort cream is hard to beat. I've had allergies and quite sensitive skin my whole life and I've never had any bad reaction to Ultimate comfort.However,I would also recommend Trumpers Coconut to you. Both have been great for me and the Coconut is even a better overall performer than the Ultimate Comfort,IMO. You can't go wrong with either one.

Craig

Yes alohakid,I agree that the Ultimate Comfort cream is hard to beat. I've had allergies and quite sensitive skin my whole life and I've never had any bad reaction to Ultimate comfort.However,I would also recommend Trumpers Coconut to you. Both have been great for me and the Coconut is even a better overall performer than the Ultimate Comfort,IMO. You can't go wrong with either one.

Craig

+1 :thumbup: Two great creams to have regardless of skin sensitivities.

+1. Not a big lavender fan, but this has just the right amount results in smooth, mositurizing shave.

what's the shortest loft you would use for face lathering with this cream ?
i already have an excellent brush that works well ; a 50 mm loft with 22 mm knot .
would a 22/44 work , or is that more for soaps ?

I had seen t&h mentioned in these forums as the most preferred cream for sensitive skin .

New York Shaving Company's Original Unscented Shaving Cream out performs the T&H for me .
I prefer how it leaves my skin .

Top Bottom