What's new

Newbie from Florida

Hello all! I am currently finishing my first week of full on wet shaving. It has been a slow progression for me. I first realized that you can get a much better post shower a few years ago, last year I started using a brush and soap with the cartage razor, (because I could not stand the heavy smell of the gels) and finally after being feed up with the ridiculous cost of the cartages purchased a Merkur Heavy Classic last week. The forum as been really helpful getting started. My current set up is the Merkur Heavy Classic, some Merkur Platinum blades, Art of Shaving preshave oil and Soap, and some Kiehl's after shave balm. I recently added some Witch Hazel after I rinse my face and it is great. Also have a few boxes on the way from West Coast Shaving on the way.

Other hobbies include, fishing, hunting, custom knives & flashlights, BBQ, & Beer. Look forward to meeting you guys and learning more about shaving.

I'm in Ohio and temperatures are nearing 100°. I don't know how I'd survive in Florida, but welcome. Think about getting really coooooool mentholated shave products. Enjoy and welcome!

I'm in Ohio and temperatures are nearing 100°. I don't know how I'd survive in Florida, but welcome. Think about getting really coooooool mentholated shave products. Enjoy and welcome!

I think it has actually been cooler in Florida this week. We are "only" in the low 90's, but i do have some Lucky Tiger Menthol & Mint aftershave balm on the way.

Top Bottom