What's new

Kriegar brand razors

Has anyone ever tried them? I see them pretty frequently, and they don't look to be made of shoddy steel, but never having used one I wouldn't know.

The cognoscenti say they make a fine letter opener. While I have no personal experience with those Pakistani made razors, I suspect the cognoscenti are called those who know for a good reason. Buy one if you need to open much mail quickly.

The cognoscenti say they make a fine letter opener. While I have no personal experience with those Pakistani made razors, I suspect the cognoscenti are called those who know for a good reason. Buy one if you need to open much mail quickly.

Yes but only in a pinch

Over on straightrazorplace they are one of the brands listed to avoid. They don't think very highly of any of the Pakistani blades.

You mean one of these?

proxy.php

This one sells for $13 on eBay, new. I don't think a new straight razor would sell for that price if it was genuinely a good razor. The only exception I'm aware of would be the Polish Wapienica, which I would have stayed away from if I hadn't heard from others that it's a good razor, just because it looks like a cheap ***. :smile:

Top Bottom