What's new

three stooges shaving video

Are you married, or happy?

Curly's all time greatest line. :thumbup:

My all time favorite Curly quote comes from "Disorder in the Court" It is germane to our site:

Bailiff: "Raise your right hand."

Curly: "Soitenly!" (puts hat on head)

Judge: "Take off your hat!"

Curly: "MMMMMCCGGHHHH!!!" (Takes off hat, puts in right hand.)

Bailiff: "Raise your right hand!"

Judge: "And drop the vernacular!"

Curly: "That not a vernacular, that's a Doiby!!!"

Followed soon after by:

Bailiff: "Do you swear..."

Curly: "No, but I know all the woids!"

Love those guys.

Then there's "The Brideless Groom" that has a shaving bit too (unfortunately its in the last 4 minutes...):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytSZmLg7czQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mantic: Picture this, a perfect world...we open an actual old-timey barbershop, where you could get a perfect shave with an old guy whose hands smelled a mixture of garlic, cigar smoke and Tres Roses or Bay Rum, who could talk a good game, and keep a lively discussion going. In the corner would be a liquor cabinet, with everyone's favorite Scotches, gins and Bourbons, copious amounts of ice, and clean glasses...

Plenty of good reading material, a computer constantly running on the Ebay "channel"

Chef Gordon would come in from time to time to rile things up and bring some samples of his latest fare, and Halle Berry would stick her head in occasionally, just long enough to ask "Is Mr. Gillette in? Oh...okay, I'll just call him at home."

A never ending supply of cashews in a bowl.

And finally-- Stooges, mostly Curleys, no Joe, Curley Joe Di Rita...classic Stooges playing on the big screen for those of us who appreciate their comic genius.

Let's open such a place!!

Mantic: Picture this, a perfect world...we open an actual old-timey barbershop, where you could get a perfect shave with an old guy whose hands smelled a mixture of garlic, cigar smoke and Tres Roses or Bay Rum, who could talk a good game, and keep a lively discussion going. In the corner would be a liquor cabinet, with everyone's favorite Scotches, gins and Bourbons, copious amounts of ice, and clean glasses...

Plenty of good reading material, a computer constantly running on the Ebay "channel"

Chef Gordon would come in from time to time to rile things up and bring some samples of his latest fare, and Halle Berry would stick her head in occasionally, just long enough to ask "Is Mr. Gillette in? Oh...okay, I'll just call him at home."

A never ending supply of cashews in a bowl.

And finally-- Stooges, mostly Curleys, no Joe, Curley Joe Di Rita...classic Stooges playing on the big screen for those of us who appreciate their comic genius.

Let's open such a place!!

Sounds good to me, except the computer should be on Xtube :ihih: (well, maybe not :blushing: . Perhaps Fark or Something Awful) and the big screen should also show classic Warner Brother cartoons (particularly Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, and Pepe' LePew), and Superbowls from the 60's and 70's.

Sounds good to me, except the computer should be on Xtube :ihih: (well, maybe not :blushing: . Perhaps Fark or Something Awful) and the big screen should also show classic Warner Brother cartoons (particularly Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, and Pepe' LePew), and Superbowls from the 60's and 70's.

Very nice...and it's all free!!!!!! 24/7.:001_tt1:

Guys, I was born in a decade when cocaine was used to have a good time and haircuts were named after birds (1980's). But as I spent most of my time with people who saw the century "turn" I grew up loving stooges, Laurel N Hardy, Clarck Gable, "O'l Ike", and Sundays spent doing NO work. To me, this barber shop would be a little part of the life I missed decades ago. I'll sweep your floors and fetch drinks for patrons when you open the doors.:001_smile

Top Bottom