Thread: Found a new soap

Default Found a new soap

So I took my lunch today to try and feed one of my ADs. I went looking for Osage rub at one of the beauty salon supply stores in the shopping center across the street (I know, i know...I always feel so out of place there, in a 2000 SF shop with approximately five feet dedicated to men's products )

Alas, they did not have the Osage Rub I so desperately wanted to try However, I did make a good find! I was sniffing through what few men's products they do have and came across Redken brand "Cleanse" soap bar. It has to be the best smelling soap I've ever sniffed with my own two nostrils! Actually reminds me a lot of Old Spice.

So I figured what the hay, and bought the bar to use on special occasions (For six bucks a bar I can't afford to have an everyday love affair with it) Now its sitting on my desk at work, cause I can't resist the urge to keep sniffing it! If you're an OS fan, I'd reccommend picking up a bar based off smell alone! However, the Amazon reviews all said good things as well for performance so I'm eager to give it a shot.

Interesting, I've seen Redken products at the beauty salon supply store in my neighborhood. No worries, I feel out of place there too as I go there to get my unibrow waxed LOL.
    Muhle R41+Feather | Mike's Orange & Bay Rum, MWF, DR Harris Arlington, AOS Sandalwood

The Redken men stuff is some of the best smelling stuff on the planet. I had no idea they made a bar soap. I gotta get my hands on one.