What's new

ok... its here... what does it say?

Think your wife could translate some games for me? She doesn't have to look at the pictures. In fact, it may be best if she doesn't. No actually, she definitely shouldn't. On second thought, never mind.

If I still had my 330mate stone around here I'd ask for that translated. All I've got now with any stamps left on it is my Tomonag from Japanese Kitchen Knives.com or somewhere like that. And I'm pretty sure it just says something like "A Rock" Here's the stamp in my awesome MSpaint Kanji.

Haha... As the poster above mentioned, it looks like Nakayama.

By the way for anyone reading this, feel free to PM me with short translation jobs or a heads up for translation threads.

Think your wife could translate some games for me? She doesn't have to look at the pictures. In fact, it may be best if she doesn't. No actually, she definitely shouldn't. On second thought, never mind.

If I still had my 330mate stone around here I'd ask for that translated. All I've got now with any stamps left on it is my Tomonag from Japanese Kitchen Knives.com or somewhere like that. And I'm pretty sure it just says something like "A Rock" Here's the stamp in my awesome MSpaint Kanji.
This one means Nakayama but it is inverted the way you posted it.

Hey, you're acting like I was holding the stone upside down or something. That is of course not the case. I must have THE ULTIMATE inverted Nakayama. Far superior to all you peoples' common Nakayamas.

Also, thanks.

Top Bottom