What's new

BBQ Smokers

Any other BBQ Pit smokers out there? My father in law gave us a pit for Christmas.I have always used a gas grill previously, but really enjoying the smoker.
Planning my 4th off July menu now.

Pork Ribs
Pork Shoulder
Split Chicken Breasts & Thighs

Have only used it a couple of times and it has turned out great.. just wondering how many other's have experience. Bring on the recipes, suggestions, thoughts, etc..

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Enjoying reading through all of the posts. Looks like we have some great cooks on here.

Do a little "cross scoring" on that shoulder and it will look like a real professional did it! Everyone will be impressed. Good Luck!

I have a Weber and my go to place is virtualweberbullet.com. Lots of recipes and cooking instructions. It is really geared toward water cookers but still has useful information

I have a Weber and my go to place is virtualweberbullet.com. Lots of recipes and cooking instructions. It is really geared toward water cookers but still has useful information

Don't forget to post up your photos of your cook!

Don't forget to post up your photos of your cook!
$photo.jpg
Here are some baby back ribs I made recently using a recipe from the website I mentioned earlier. Best ribs I ever had. Pretty sure I'll never be able to order ribs at a restaurant and not be disappointed.

Here are some baby back ribs I made recently using a recipe from the website I mentioned earlier. Best ribs I ever had. Pretty sure I'll never be able to order ribs at a restaurant and not be disappointed.

Isn't that the truth!

Sometimes you try and see just how big a piece of meat you can cook.

Attachments

• $pork shoulder 2.jpg
    $pork shoulder 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 46
  • $IMG_20120617_142605.jpg
    $IMG_20120617_142605.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom