What's new

Shop in Hartford area?

Hi Gents,

I'm going to be in the Hartford area soon (Granby, specifically), and wondering if anyone can recommend a cigar shop in the area.

Thanks,
Don

I know a good shop in Southington called Fire N Smoke. May not look like the Havana Room but has a great selection. Last time I was in they had a good selection of Viaje and Escencia which can be rather hard to find.

The Tobacco Shop in downtown Hartford. It is on Pratt st., not sure the exact number. It is open mon-sat and maybe even sunday. Best shop around in my opinion. Good cigar selection and a fair selection of house blend and asmattering of tins for pipe tobacco.Theres a shop in Avon, CT as well. Forget the name though. They sell a pretty good selection of cigars and a ton of tinned pipe tobacco. It is on West Main St, probably around the #200 vicinity. Also, in Agawam, Ma there is a shop calles Cigar Room II,which is pretty good. No pipe tobacco, solid cigar selection.All relatively equidistant. From granby it would be about 30 mins to downtown Hartford, 20 to Avon or Agawam stores.

We ended up hitting that place on West Main in Avon; very nice selection there. Thanks for the tip, Golden Child!

Top Bottom