What's new

Safety Razor of the Month - EJ/Muhle - July 2012 - Win a $25 Gift Certificate!

This month's featured safety razor will be Edwin Jagger and Muhle razors. Post pictures of your EJ and Muhle razors and you'll be entered to win one of two $25 gift certificates to the B&B supporting vendor of your choice!

Rules

1. Porter and I will choose our favorite three pictures at the end of July. Members will then vote and the person who gets the most votes will win a $25 gift certificate!

2. I know how much people hate to vote so to encourage voting, I'm offering a random voter a chance to win a second $25 gift certificate. The voting will stay open for two weeks and once the public poll is closed, I'll use random.org to choose a name from the voters.

3. If you make the final six, you can vote for yourself. Also, if you're a finalist and don't win, you're still eligible to win the second gift certificate!

4. If you were already a winner of a gift certificate this year, you won't be eligible to win again until next year but, please, feel free to participate.

To start things off, here's a picture of my Muhle 2011 R41 head on an EJ Barley Chrome handle and the same head on an EJ Chrome Chatsworth handle. The latter is my favorite razor right now. I truly like the long handle of the Chatsworth.

I am not a great photographer, but I do really like my R89.

proxy.php

My answer to the Joris razor: Mühle R89 Fatip head mounted to a BRW amboyna burl handle with a restored Rubberset brush.

proxy.php

Top Bottom