I found this business unresponsive to emails and had a bad experience my last order.
- So I placed an incorrect order with MilitaryUniformSupply.com on Memorial Day, May 28th at 4:32 pm Eastern time.
- At 5:34 pm, I sent them an email asking them to cancel my order as I had found the correct patches for my Army Service Blues.
- I then ordered the correct item at 6:07 pm.
- I did not receive a response to my original email requesting to cancel my order, not even a reply to say, "Sorry, we were unable to cancel your order.".
- The next communication that I received was at 4:38 pm on Tuesday, May 29th, saying that both my orders had been shipped.
- I sent them another email on June 5th at 3:46 pm asking why the first order was shipped and why there was no reply to my first email.
- Again, no reply to my second email as of today.
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of online suppliers to find the correct unit patches. I'm not sure if there is even another one besides Military Uniform Supply. Also, the shipping charge for two 2 inch by 3 inch patches weighing a couple of ounces was $7.95.
Definitely not making another purchase from this company again.