What's new

Post your most beautiful brush!

This is not about best performing, or your favourite all around, but about the brush you think is the best looking you have!
My best looking brush: Plisson EW size 12 Antique.

proxy.php

Your turn! :scared:

I can't decide so

full

Bob Farvour's 26mm finest on the left and 24mm black badger with Elforyn handle made by King1976 on the right.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to be this RV brush. It's the most beautiful brush I've ever seen and it feels like it belongs in my hand. It breaks my heart that the knot just isn't for me. I've been trying to trade it for an Ikon, but if I sell it I'll be commissioning Mr. Vey to make one just like it with a Semogue 620 knot. I can imaging no piece of shaving gear better than that.

proxy.php

This is not about best performing, or your favourite all around, but about the brush you think is the best looking you have!
My best looking brush: Plisson EW size 12 Antique.

proxy.php

Your turn! :scared:

Beautiful brush. How old is it?

I especially like sharp jar base. I bet it hooks nicely on the edge of a lathering bowl.

I have another horn from Morris and Forndran, but this particular one is so beautiful. I haven't yet seen a pattern so perfect.

$upld3456 (1).jpg

A Rodney Neep as well:

$1243-fireburl01-1.jpg

Fire Burl handle; 26mm knot with 50 mm loft.

Edit: Looking at all those restored beauties, I think I have to start hunting for an old handle soon...

Last edited:
My 1305. I've always thought this was one of the most attractive brushes I've ever seen. I love the green and cream enamel. It reminds me of a billiard ball; timeless, classic.
$P1020061-1.jpg

My 1305. I've always thought this was one of the most attractive brushes I've ever seen. I love the green and cream enamel. It reminds me of a billiard ball; timeless, classic.

You would love the Antiga Barbearia de Bairro as well. Made by Semogue in the same manner
$Shave-Brush-720.jpg
$antiga-barbearia-de-bairro-porto-ribeira-shaving-cosmetic-vintage-soap-4.jpg

Top Bottom