What's new

100 Astra Blades $9.03 Free Shipping

There is always a deal on Astra blades at Amazon. Thanks for posting a link to this one. If I did not already have several hundred I would be getting some more :smile:

Down to $8.87, that's a steal... I thought the $9.75 I paid a couple weeks ago was a great deal. Would probably buy more, but I already have plenty.

I remember paying this price or less a month or 2 ago. I assumed they were always under $10 am I wrong? Great blades but because I've never paid more than this...

Cheapest I've seen is at www.bestshave.net. Right now they've got 100 for $8.75. Shipping is free on orders above $50, but they've got so much great stuff. Arko sticks, for instance. The #6 horsehair brush, great for gifting to friends new to DE shaving. Every now and again, I get on there and have no trouble spending $50. Right now I'd love to grab myself one of their $3.75 straight razors.

Down to $8.61... ended up ordering one more directly from Amazon when they had a price close to that. I think I have a touch of RBAD...

I thought I had enough too from ordering when they were a bit over $9, but... You can never have enough, so I've just placed another order. Hopefully the girlfriend doesn't kill me. ;)

Top Bottom