What's new

Conversion attempt underway

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Hooked up with fellow member syngent on Tuesday to swap some soaps and stuff, and while we spoke about pens, before I could show him my meager stuff, our playtime was over and he had to go back to work. I inked up a Benton Clay mystery pen and dropped it at his workplace later that afternoon for him to play with, letting him know that it was a fairly inexpensive pen, so he shouldn't expect too much from it.

Fast forward to today....
Inked up a Kaweco classic (clear, F-nib) with Noodler's Black Eel and my Lamy Safari (1.5mm italic) with PR Blue Suede and then invited him to pick them up on his way home from work to play with for a week or so. He left a few minutes ago with a smile on his face.

The hook is set and he's taken the bait. Hopefully, he finds the treat tasty enough to venture into our little inky world. :tongue_sm

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hooked up with fellow member syngent on Tuesday to swap some soaps and stuff, and while we spoke about pens, before I could show him my meager stuff, our playtime was over and he had to go back to work. I inked up a Benton Clay mystery pen and dropped it at his workplace later that afternoon for him to play with, letting him know that it was a fairly inexpensive pen, so he shouldn't expect too much from it.

Inked up a Kaweco classic (clear, F-nib) with Noodler's Black Eel and my Lamy Safari (1.5mm italic) with PR Blue Suede and then invited him to pick them up on his way home from work to play with for a week or so. He left a few minutes ago with a smile on his face.

The hook is set and he's taken the bait. Hopefully, he finds the treat tasty enough to venture into our little inky world. :tongue_sm
I got my M200 today. When I was going out to have a smoke, I spotted my center manager in his office. There was a SNAFU with a bonus I was supposed to get two weeks ago, but I ended up getting it today. I popped in to let him know it came through, and happened to show him my new pen. He then asked me how many FPs I had, and how I started writing with them. I told him about this great shaving website that has all kinds of subforums filled with people that are knowledgable on a huge range of subjects. When I mentioned the Haberdashery, he asked my to send him a link. So, we may have another one soon (and yes, he was digging on my FP).

omg i just found this hahaha, you are an evil bunch over here in the nib

but it is appreciated :lol:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Wow, stumbling around the site, I found this thread again. Talk about humble beginnings.

Kids......
proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
lol the fish thiiii...i.ii......s big in Sams custom title was refering to him bringing me into the nib
Are you sure about that? 'cause high'm from Newfoundland an' data dere ocean 'as some big fishies!

Man it never seems to feel over a year since I joined B&B let alone found this place, I hardly remember when all I ever did was shave around here. Tuesday June 26th 2012 was the day then huh

well that should be marked on a calender somewhere lol

Man it never seems to feel over a year since I joined B&B let alone found this place, I hardly remember when all I ever did was shave around here. Tuesday June 26th 2012 was the day then huh

well that should be marked on a calender somewhere lol

A calendar, you say? hmm...

Top Bottom