What's new

Any Unusual Interpretations of Classic Songs

I've gotten a kick out of all of Rock Sugar's covers.. This one is Till Tuesday's "Voices Carry" and "Welcome to the Jungle" (Guns n Roses)

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Kaufman - "goofing on Elvis".
While this is more of an impersonator cover, it is done only as Andy could do, IMO.

This great thread keeps rollin', love it!

Here just brilliant rendition Snoop Dogg's Gin and Juice, by The Gourds:
(The lyrics are not family friendly or safe for work. You've been warned, now enjoy and giggle)

Together on one double neck guitar - Stevie Ray & Jimmy Vaughn Cover

Chantay's - "Pipeline"
(previously covered by The Ventures and also, Dick Dale among others.)

How about a cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" by Rasputina? The cello really works well here!

Cool thread.

Urge Overkill's cover of Hot Chocolate's "Emma" is a favorite:

Here another. Richard Thompson covering Britney Spears and killing.

No video but, a local band used the music from Black Sabbath's, "Sweet Leaf" and sang it with Blondie's "Heart of Glass". It was really cool.

Madison's favorite sludge rockers: Killdozer. They have many covers of classic songs but this cover is beyond awesome. Please note that some NSFW language is present.

Another very different, but very faithful, cover of a 13th Floor Elevators tune.

The video isn't the greatest and I have boots with cleaner sounds but this is all I could find on the 'Tube. Here is a sweet version of Minutemen's "Jesus and Tequila".

Here another. Richard Thompson covering Britney Spears and killing.

"Oops!... I Did It Again" is the only song that I will do when coned (drunk enough) at a Karaoke.
I can't carry a tune in bucket. But for some reason the worse I sing it, the better people like it ♪♫♪ :lol: ♪♫♪

"Oops!... I Did It Again" is the only song that I will do when coned (drunk enough) at a Karaoke.
I can't carry a tune in bucket. But for some reason the worse I sing it, the better people like it ♪♫♪ :lol: ♪♫♪

Did you really just admit to singing karaoke? Oh my.

Top Bottom