What's new

A My Carver Masterpiece

Guys,

Had to share this pic of a razor I sent in to be restored. You can read the print on the reflection off the scales! I try to spread things around a bit here and I’m telling YOU, My Carver is my guy from now on. Yowsah!

I might add he is a great guy to work with helping to figure out what you want and working through the restore - highly recommended. The best part is he errs on the side of over-communication.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And thank you Scott. These aren't great shots but here is where it started. And as luck would have it , the plan was to use the original scales but they cracked when repinning them. I duplicated the originals in Black Horn and added stacked washers just because they look classier than plain old pins.

Attachments

• $IMG_1804.JPG
    $IMG_1804.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 150
  • $IMG_1805.JPG
    $IMG_1805.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 152
There's got to be some kind of witch-craft involved here...

Amazing!

I'm convinced Mycarver is a wizard. I love his work and enjoy seeing what he does... I would say I aspire to be like him but that would be false... he is so many steps above me that I just watch and enjoy. I showed his Gold Dollar 7 day set to the wife last night. She has seen my work with GDs, given them the obligatory compliments on my skill, but she just looked at his and shook her head. "That's impossible."... then she started chuckling when she saw his 57 Chevy GD.

If you want a one-of-a-kind masterpiece for display, it would be one of his. He sets the bar impossibly high for us and I love him for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom