What's new

Believe it, or not...

BANZAI!

This is the type of thread that has made me buy a couple of GD's. I can't wait to break out the dremel on them this weekend. Even a poor copy of master sensei's work would be worthy of scrapping the hairs off my chinny chin chin.

When you polished it, did you put the wax on and then take the wax off?

I feel like the slow kid.

Nah... You couldn't possibly know unless you've been following what is going on. The GDs and the drama associated with them in Serephim's case (and a few others) are a long running 'inside' joke that you can enjoy after a few reads. I'm standing on the outside and chuckling most of the time. Serephim does nice work on these things and then he pokes fun when he gets a chance.

Search on GD razors (or just look over the active threads for GD references) and you'll be up to speed in no time.

One of these edges is from the Nameless Master Dollarsori, the other is from an actual vintage kamisori.

Attachments

• $kami honed.jpg
    $kami honed.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 62
I love this forum... :001_wub:

I've looked at others but why I ask you? There is too much good fellow-ish stuff here. Everytime I read from the "other" site I feel just a bit dirty...

but not a good dirty...

I like good dirty better...

Thats it. I'm done.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I feel like the slow kid. Everyone else is laughing at the joke and it has to be explained to me several times then I finally join in the laughter after everyone else has moved on.

Yes, I just realized he is the anonymous "master" and he turned a golden dollar straight razor into this new creation. Wow, he has quite the talent.

I think you will find a general lack of seriousness and solemnity around these straight razor forums :smile:

Glad you decided to be a part of it :thumbup1:!

Top Bottom