What's new

Beware visitors!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Fellow member syngent will be dropping over shortly for a local swap of a cream and soap or two. In preparation, I decided to lay out my small collection of stuff for him to eyeball, sniff, taste, .... or whatever :tongue_sm

All I can say is.... Wowser!! It's pretty easy to accumulate things if you keep packing them away and tell yourself that you'll get around to using them soon enough.

And some closer shots....

But to be honest, the cased NEW is headed out Stateside today, while the OCMM, Gem Jr bakelight, and GEM pushbutton are packing their bags for Lithuania.

The lesson of this story is not to let ANYONE see what you have, because then YOU might think you MIGHT have a problem! :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously nice collection though. But i feel like i should save the first image to show SWMBO next time she comments on my small collection

Nice collection, yep starting using DE you'll save money... DE Is a gateway razor to straights... then all hope is lost!

But looks great, nice collection makes me feel better about mine haha

You should join up the never ending traveling box! We need more Canadians on it haha

Seeing everything in one place is scary. I keep all mine in separate drawers & closets so it doesn't seem as much. It makes me think I have it under control.

I was at Mama Bear's site this morning eyeballing that Lemon Rose and now I see it again.

Very nice! I'm afraid to lay my stuff out. You have many more soaps/creams than I do but I have a plethora of brushes right now, I'm afraid, and more on the way. Plus I have a bunch of straights lying around to be restored.

That Rocket looks immaculate. Is that one of the ones with a Canadian-made case? Original instruction and everything. Nice razor.

Plenty of fun to be had there. How do you like the Blenheim Bouquet cream?

This confirms my resolve to stick to one safety razor--my Gillette Aristocrat--a couple of Proraso soaps, one boar hair brush, and a lathering bowl. Thanks.

This confirms my resolve to stick to one safety razor--my Gillette Aristocrat--a couple of Proraso soaps, one boar hair brush, and a lathering bowl. Thanks.

I completely disagree with your statement except for the lathering bowl. I happen to have a few but I think I really only need one.

Besides, have you tried a soap with tallow yet? If you haven't, you haven't lived.

I completely disagree with your statement except for the lathering bowl. I happen to have a few but I think I really only need one.

Besides, have you tried a soap with tallow yet? If you haven't, you haven't lived.

Yeah, I'm probably whistling in the dark. If I really had so much self-control, I wouldn't still be here.:biggrin1:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I was at Mama Bear's site this morning eyeballing that Lemon Rose and now I see it again.
Try it!! You won't be sorry! :001_wub:

That Rocket looks immaculate. Is that one of the ones with a Canadian-made case? Original instruction and everything. Nice razor.

Plenty of fun to be had there. How do you like the Blenheim Bouquet cream?
Yes, the Rocket is from across the pond and the case is Canadian. Alas, the instructions are just a printout.
As you can see, I have loads of stuff, several of which are even unopened (or were until syngent came over LOL). Had only one shave with the Pens BB and it's just pure luxurious.

What a funny guy you are! Hold out for as long as you can, but you know you WANT more stuff!

You've been here a month and that's all? That's some self restraint, I keep going between AD to AD, think I have one thing nailed down for a few weeks before i revisit it again. I think right now i'm hooked on Shaving Brushes. Surely never thought i'd drop over $50 on a shaving brush, but well, here I am!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
So, syngent left a happy man (I think) with a few new things he hadn't tried before while I added a cpuple of new products to my dwindling supply as well. Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Alas, he inquired about Fountain Pens, but we were already over-time on his lunch and we didn't get a chance to play. *sigh*

There's a LOT to be gained from face-to-face meetings, for sure! Thanks syngent!

Top Bottom