What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

Well Here we are at my 1000 post on B&B, and what fun i have had and what great people i have met and dealt with
i was wondering what i would do for my 1000 post and i came up with this. Its a bit inspired by the fun i have had in neverending Pif thread, i thought i would expand on that a bit with a travel box that just keeps going and going

i will pif the start of the box with some proraso, old and maybe new as we are expected to have it anyday now, and a new puck of MWF ill throw in some blade samples too, and some samples of creams and soaps i have here and on the way if anyone wants to toss anything in at the beginning of the box that would be nifty as well

so i could use some input as to how this should work, but im thinking build a list (it will take me a bit to gather everything up anyway) of ten people at a time, once the person with the box hands it off they post out "next" and first person to chime in can add their name to the bottom so we dont end up with a list of 200 people at a time, and since we dont have an ending point we dont need to worry about what to do with items at the end

for new people hop on in, the only rules are when you take something out, you put something back in, and i will add you may only have the box once a month maybe once every two months depending on how long people have the box (was thinking a week at a time) and since these things get heavy i would think can/conus only, but im not hard on that being a rule

any input would be great, and anyone interested please let me know here so my PMs dont fill up on me !

Last edited:
lmao hang on big bull lmao i need to make the first ten people first then after that number "11" will have to wait to your done, when your done with box say next so next person knows when to jump in
but i also want to give it some time, to see if anyone would like to toss anything into it to start with a little more then three or four items

but you will get it first
1. BigBull

BTW an issue has already been brought up, if you are going to cross the border ca/conus an a/s with alcohol can very much be a problem so be careful with whats in the box if you are going to ship it out

cool deal man, though this isnt quite a PIF, in the normal sense but its still a cool way to try out stuff, send on stuff youve lost love for or stuff you love you feel you need to share with others
1. bigbull
2.cpeter47

lol thats the exact idea cpeter ! you dont have to keep anything you can sample everything you can keep stuff if you would like, as long as you add to the box for the next person and keep it fair its all gravy

Sweet
This sounds excellent!
Definitely in, definitely have a bunch of stuff I can put in there as well

Might be easier if we organize it by location so that we aren't shipping Canada US Canada US and so forth so it easily as possible goes around the continent in a circle?

done deal
1. bigbull
2.cpeter47
3. nova316
4. prsman23

although for shipping purposes i think after next ten we will just keep building lists of maybe five or ten for different rounds rather then have the box criss cross all the time,... after first ten we will figure it out

i think i lasted a whole week and a half at minimum may, but its not may anymore so i dont have to feel bad for myself lol by the time the G of SR came along i knew better !! lol

James maybe you can do like 10-15 then get it back and take a look at the box then find another 10-15 and do it again so we can keep track or you going to just send this box out into the wild and hope it makes it back to you one day? haha

Good eye Nova! The members definitely look familiar...

I agree with ease of shipping. Would be happy to bow out of first and let it stay in Canada for however long...The aristocrat traveler has been a cool experience, for those that are wondering just say "I'm in"!

I dont mind it going over seas, but the cost isnt usually worth it though if people put in post cards and stuff it would be kind of neat to have, but i would think do a ten person north american list, then maybe a ten person euro list and so on,... but for this round i would thing 10-15 people just north america

1. bigbull
2.cpeter47
3. nova316
4. prsman23
5. zenless

Obviously it's up to syngent but from what I understand shipping between US and Canada isn't too bad in terms of time/cost. At least when compared to say Europe or South America.

Top Bottom