What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

I admit that I'm excited to get the box one day and getting to try new things but, I think I might be more excited about shipping it and seeing the mad dash to get on the list.

I got the box yesterday.There is soo much stuff in there that I thought the Box would explode in the car. The packing is amazing. I cant believe everything fit in there. I pulled out about 5-6 things that I wanted to try and had to get a shave in. SO many things to try it was tough to decide which to try first. Reading back through the thread I decided to try the dublin tweed from Mama Bear soap and the mighty midget from Omega. The scent was awesome, lather was awesome and the slickness was beyond belief. I saw that in the blades were my favorite red personas so I put one of those in one of the included razors and had a great shave. I'm more used to a more aggressive razor so it took more passes than usual to get a DFS but I was happy. I am currently in the middle of packing for a move to a new house on Wednesday so hopefully I can get the Box out later in the week.

Man, things like this are the reason I proud to belong to B&B. Been a member for a few months, and just subscribed to the thread. You guys are great!

Holy Moly!!!! 4 minutes!

Lol I wonder what our fast record is for getting on,... Ash give me a second here to get the list updated. Have fun waiting.... its really the real reason people get on

I went through the complete thread. It looks like 4 mins is tied for fastest time. The other person used their phone. I just used the instant email me for the love of all things shavey subscribe-a-thread option.

So can someone still get in on this?

Hey sucker_dad, here is the rules for how you get on:

how it works
10 people are on the list, if you want on it subscribe to the thread, when the person who has the box is ready to ship to the next guy he will repost the list, removing himself and adding a blank spot at the bottom of the page, first guy to respond "I want on" or anything close to that, will get the blank spot

Keep your eye on the thread and when someone says shipped, pounce on the next post asking to be added. :thumbup:

So I can't help noticing the last list only has 5 names after the last clean up. Would it be appropriate to say I want on?

I assume you're using Tapatalk? I've experienced this, too, and I'm pretty sure it's just Tapatalk not correctly displaying the table. If you look at the same list via the website, you'll see that it's full.

Sorry for the delay guys. Moved to a new house and just found the travel box lol. I've PM'ed the next up on the list and will try to get the box out Monday or Tuesday.

Top Bottom