What's new

SBAD - How many do you have?

Since finding B&B and turning my shaving experience from a chore to an enjoyable pastime this hobby has become highly addictive!

I have collected 8 brushes so far, with a 9th arriving today! :eek:

Just wondered how many brushes you folks have and do you use them all??

Regards
NIGEL

6 now, plus 2 inbound. One I don't use (a well-worn low-end boar brush that belonged to my deceased FIL and now has a place of honor as a display model only...I didn't now he wetshaved until after he'd died); one I haven't used in a while (Omega Boar); the rest are in play at the moment, and of course, the two inbound will get plenty of work in the near future!

Typical impetuous youth, I buy and sell a lot. Right now I have 2, but I've had as many as 12. I'd like to have around 5 or 6.

Hi,

I have 3 brushes. The one I use now is a silver tip medium that came from Em's place. Also I have another that came from C & E many years ago. I believe it is super badger. The last one is a travel brush that comes aparts in sections for traveling. I bought it in Paris when I was going to school there a long time ago. It's a good quality badger.

Best,

DaveS

Only two - C&E best, and a custom 23mm Shavemac that I bought from another B&B member. I think I will also buy the "essential" B&B brush that is under development, but that's it. I'm much more interested in acquiring razors than brushes; I have approximately 30 Gillettes and a few GEMs.

jim

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
8 + 1 on the way.

C&E BB
C&E Super Badger
EJ B&B 2006 Ltd. Ed.
EJ Medium Silvertip
Kent BK 4
SR 3226
Trumper Pure Badger
Simpson Duke 2

SR 3318 (on the way.)

I've got ten with one on the way and thinking of a couple more whatever that is about. I recently sold four to B&B members two of which are going out in this morning's mail. One good thing about going with high quality brushes is that if the brush turns out to be too soft, hard, big, small for your preference you can find a buyer and get most of your $$ out of it.

I've got 5, but with one on the way to replace my last vulfix(travel brush). I really don't like the floppiness of the vulfix line and like my other vulfix I had (2234) it sheds a hair or two on a regular basis.

Top Bottom