What's new

Razor burn/irritation question..

Also, knock off the "Kyle's Prep after a hot shower", that's probably too much for your skin to take, you're asking for irritation.
Either do Kyle's Prep.... OR .... take a hot shower, not both.

Hey Chris!, Waht you're saying makes sense, prima facia (on the face, no pun intended). i know when i started out like the OP, I was doubling up with my prep on occasion (shower, then barber towel immediatley after, then shave), then I started thinking, why do both?, so I ended the double ender. Yet I don't remember the redundant prep causing me harm (irritation, etc.)

I certainly do not mean to be argumentive here yet I wonder if showering then a hot towel would cause harm? We all know the barbers of yore did multiple hot towel treatments, and they were trained to do so. The other day I saw a u tube video of a new barber (new in that he looks young) doing multiple hot towels. here, take a look-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIrMsTYqOa0

I just watched it a 2nd time and noticed one of the towels was hot enough to give off steam, so you know his towel water is hot. Anyways, maybe the over reaching prep the OP is doing isn't causing him harm. Perhaps the OP will speak up. For sure though, he could stop doing one of them and see if his situation improves

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

Top Bottom