What's new

Husband improvement project

Mrs : You look like a bum in that robe and slippers!

Mr.: What? This Robe? whatsamater with it?

Mrs: its as old as dirt and looks like you fought a war in it.

Mr: Its not that old.

Mrs: I gave you that robe in 1982.

Mr: Your point?

Mrs: Ahhhhhh. ( doing that eye roll thing)

So this arrived-

Waffle weave robe and some new LB Evans slippers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Let me know when she makes you throw away your old dirty tarnished straights and I'll pm you my address ;).

Reminds me of when SWMBO buys me new BVDs and surreptitiously throws my old, soft, lived in ones away. Those slippers look nice and comfy! You married a Gem!

So let me see if I understand this right. You and the Mrs. got in a disagreement and you wound up with a gift the next day? What's your secret?

You are going to love those Evans slippers. I have found that they make the some of the best and most comfortable slippers on the market. It sounds like you have a great wife.

Regards,

Doug

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Sometimes SWMBO informs me that some my t-shirts are too old. I usually ask her what year she was born and then very quickly duck out of the room :innocent:

I think I'll leave this thread up in a conspicuous place and go put on my ratty old robe before parading around in front of SWMBO...

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
What? No cravat? :wink:
Dont wear your new ensemble when you are jarring your pickles.

Jim, was it a gift from Mrs. Goose? I didn't get that. I thought you were showing her that you cared what she thought and pulled the trigger yourself.

Last edited:
Nice gift. I think I'll show your post to my wife. Her remedy would be just to throw out what she considers old and when I ask her where it is to tell me it was time I bought a replacement. :huh:

It was a gift for a small occasion. The B&B mods have a long tradition of marrying up, in my case by quite a bit. Lucky fellow I am indeed.

Top Bottom