What's new

Mystic Waters Lilac

I just picked up two new scents from Mystic Waters and I tried her new Lilac soap today. To start off, I am a huge Mystic Waters fan. The soap is unbelievable. Once I got through the learning curve for lathering it, I was hooked. With that said, I'm not going to focus on the soap itself, but rather the scent.

I live in upstate New York where Lilacs are prevalent in the spring. I was disappointed this year because they did not come out in full bloom it was 90+ degrees in early March and then snowed in early April, which hurt a lot of vegetation in the area). Plus, I'm not big on the veg scents. This scent is a refreshing change of pace. Smells remarkably similar to lilacs. Extremely refreshing and pleasant. We are in the middle of a heat wave, so this scent was perfect for the day. Put me in a great mood, and since a bit of the scent has remained, has kept me in it thus far today. Well done, Michelle! If you are a fan of floral scents and are looking to add one, or if you like lilacs (or lilac veg), this is certainly worth a try.

I really like Mystic Water soaps too. I ordered 8 samples when I first tired it and every scent was pleasing and well balanced. There honestly wasn't one that I wouldn't recommend. Plus the stuff provides a great shave and leaves you skin feeling awesome. Just a great soap from a great artisan.

Thanks for the review. I'm also a giant Mystic Water fan. Michelle's soaps are phenomenal performers. They provide great cushion, are nice and slick, and your face feels like a million bucks afterwards. Couldn't ask for much more.

Top Bottom