What's new

My pipes pics for your enjoyment

Hi everyone,

I just realised that this place had a smoking section lol. Well here are my pipes, hope you like the pics.

$IMG_2415.jpg$IMG_2421.jpg$IMG_2431.jpg$IMG_2483.jpg$IMG_2708.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Welcome- this is a great sub forum, with some very knowledgable chaps. I love the coloring of that meer in the case.

Welcome- this is a great sub forum, with some very knowledgable chaps. I love the coloring of that meer in the case.

ITs the Lee van cleef pipe from a few dollars more. with time it will become more like the one in the movie. It was make by Altinok in Turkey

Great pipes indeed !

I also have an Altinok pipe, very proud of it, top quality handmade and a perfect customer service.
are you happy with yours ?

Great pipes indeed !

I also have an Altinok pipe, very proud of it, top quality handmade and a perfect customer service.
are you happy with yours ?

Im am happy in all aspects from customer service to the smoke that this meer delivers.

Nice collection....it looks like we have one of the same pipes.....a Petersen Hungarian....I've has mine for over 26 yrs....love it...

Nice collection....it looks like we have one of the same pipes.....a Petersen Hungarian....I've has mine for over 26 yrs....love it...

The 1st picture? it was my grand fathers best friend's pipe. It has Pipe Maker writen on the side and also Imported Briar, a nice little nose warmer

The 1st picture? it was my grand fathers best friend's pipe. It has Pipe Maker writen on the side and also Imported Briar, a nice little nose warmer

No...Picture #3,,,it has the petersen box behind an a pouch of vanilla cream tobacco......I have the same pipe (well close....).......here is a pic of mine to compare... I posted it in the BOTOC thread with my razor the other day....

proxy.php

Ahh yes its a peterson system 312 Military mount. Peterson of Dublin make great pipes. It was my main pipe untill i discovered corn cobs hehe.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
ITs the Lee van cleef pipe from a few dollars more. with time it will become more like the one in the movie. It was make by Altinok in Turkey
I was poking around their site today- very nice. A meerschaum may be in my future.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thank you, this is the Tracey Mincer Radiator pipe, a pipe that was made in the 1940's

The owner of the only shop close to me that has anything in the way of pipe stuff, and who really only carries Altidas bulk blends, basket pipes, and Ben Wade's actually tried to sell me one of these pipes the last time I was in. It wasn't as clean as yours, and I have no idea where he got it from, but it's neat to see you actually have one.

Top Bottom