What's new

Ontario Rejoice! Proraso is Here!

I was at Shoppers Drug Mart and saw this:

proxy.php

I asked the girl at the counter and she said it's all going to be in by the en of the month, and at 15% off to start!!!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nice and it's a good price to start with the product. Have you seen the other lines (blue and red)?

I shop at SDM often enough. They don't have the other lines yet.
Hopefully soon.
They have had Proraso for a long time and Real Shave Co. too.

I bought my proraso tub at the local shoppers about a month ago, its still the original formula, but I like it, its nice to know that its available locally, I havn't looked to see if they have new formula because its gonna be a while before i use up my current stock

im right out of my soap wasnt looking to fill it but i do have a pif to send to someone,... lol maybe i should stock up a few of the olds for later b/s/t trades lol in a few years people will be saying how much they liked the old formula thought i had time up here before the old stuff was gone

so a couple of interesting things at my stores, at least the three that are very close,.... 1 two of the stores are missing most of the old line but not showing the new line and have very little qauntity, mean they are hoarding the new stuff out back till old stuff is gone or dont have it here yet, 2 one of the stores had the old product in the new shells, that is to say they have the dull tub of the new product with the old stickers on them, in fact i could see a sticker under the sticker ontop, i peeled it back to reveal italian writing so i think it is the last of the old stuff shipped out

and last thing i noticed was SDM now has DE blades in stock, but dont get excited cause your not going to believe this, but they are wilkie classics at a whopping 14.99/ten pack yup i can get 100 astras for 8 bucks, 100 SI's for 50 or 100 of these things for 150 bucks lol, though its good they are trying

Oh, it's in the back, alright! The girl I asked said some was there, but they hadn't input it into the system yet. As I said before, end of the month...apparently!

White and green only, as far as I know. I'd love to try the blue, though.

I'll have to check my local one! Last I checked (before Proraso re-formulated) they carried the entire line except for aftershaves. They also stock two types of omega boar brushes, it's so great. I also saw the wilkinson sword DE pack and was extremely surprised! Does anyone actually buy them at this price?

Get it! The whole range. Every new item of the latest formulation I've got is superior in performance to the old.

Great news! My local SDM's have been out for a long while, and have just started stocking the same items you pictured above. I'm glad to hear they'll be carrying the full line of new formula product! Nice to be able to run around the corner and pick up my supplies. Thanks for the heads up!

Gf

I have to be honest, I popped into another store, fairly close to work and...

The HAD THE A/S and the SOAP!!! Get this - I passed on it, for now because I know it'll be there next week and the week after and the week after that and.... :001_cool:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I have to be honest, I popped into another store, fairly close to work and...

The HAD THE A/S and the SOAP!!! Get this - I passed on it, for now because I know it'll be there next week and the week after and the week after that and.... :001_cool:

Do you remember how much the AS was?

Top Bottom