Up for sale is the following items. Thumbnails have been posted for ease of page loading but you can click on them for a full size image. All prices quoted are shipped CONUS. If you wish to ship internationally buyer will be responsible for the difference in shipping cost. PayPal only please. If you have any other questions, please send me a PM. Thanks for looking!
1) SOLD Taylor of Old Bond Street - St. James Aftershave $20: ~75% Full. From stock photos on WCS website you can see that it doesn't come filled to the brim. Purchased from WCS about 6 months ago to accompany the shaving cream. I liked the scent but always favored DR Harris Arlington.
2) Polo Red, White, & Blue 2.5oz $25: ~60% Full. Bought this about 2 years ago from Macy's. A great summer scent and, IMO, very similar to Bond No. 9 Montauk. I don't have the box for this either.
3) SOLD Creed Erolfa 4oz $80: ~80% Full. Picked it up on the B/S/T a couple months ago for $125 (I think). Again, a great summer scent but I have come to enjoy Imperial Millesime more and I don't see the need to keep both. Full disclosure, it's an '06 bottle but the scent is still perfect.
- Top Notes: Citrus fruits and bergamot
- Middle Notes: Herbal notes
- Base Notes: Ambergris
4) SOLD Creed Tabarome Millesime 2.5oz $40: ~45% Full. Picked it up on the B/S/T as well. I thought I would really enjoy the scent but I can't get into it at all. Unfortunately, I don't have the box or papers but the scent is legit.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Tangerine
- Middle Notes: Ginger
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ambergris, Tobacco, Leather
5) SOLD Penhaligon's Travel Atomiser w/ English Fern $25:Wife bought it for me last year and like the rest of my English Fern collection, it's simply grown out of favor.