What's new

Want to find my favorite Cream in a SOAP - with that EUCALYPTUS OIL MENTHOL feeling

Anyone?

Soaps have taken over my morning routine with one exception.
The Hot Summer days for me are best started with CO Bigelow cool feeling staying with me into morning.
Is there a Soap that can do the same????

I would think that Omega/ Proraso shaving soap is the closest you'll find in terms of scent.

If what you are looking for is the menthol blast, you will want QCS (Queen Charlotte Soaps) Vostok. Vostok has to be one of the highest menthol content products made!!

Thanks. Vostok looks to be exactly what I was looking for

The Vostok shave cream is great and you can even follow it up with some Osage Rub aftershave for the full Arctic Experience. If you do order the Vostok Shave Cream you might want to also order the Vostok Bathing Soap which I am already working on my second bar as the Texas Heat came awfully early this Summer!

Vostok is cold, for sure. Way colder than Proraso. Another option would be Mystic Waters Prospect Creek. Nowhere near as cold as Vostok, but minty and refreshing.

I have the QCS Vostok soap, it's excellent! Fantastic lather, lovely scent, and colder than a polar bear's cold bits. Proraso is decidedly tame in comparison.

Another option is menthol crystals or menthol bomb by the Shaveden and add/add more to any existing soap

do this with arko and some essential oils if u like and u got a winner. I use essential oils or noxema diluted with water and then menthol crystlas. Cheap and effective

Not exactly the same as menthol- but Mike's Peppermint Rosemary definitely gives me that nice cooling wake up 'snap' in the morning-esp. nice if followed with a splash of Proraso afterwards :wink2:. Will be using that combo this week.

Not exactly the same as menthol- but Mike's Peppermint Rosemary definitely gives me that nice cooling wake up 'snap' in the morning-esp. nice if followed with a splash of Proraso afterwards :wink2:. Will be using that combo this week.
I just tried Mikes Mint & Rosemary for the first time this weekend. For me, not so much snap. [real good stuff performance-wise, just not the cooling effect I was hoping for]

But then again, I think my face has numbed to the effects of the mentholated Proraso & Bigelow - I don't feel the cool rush any longer. Only when I use the Proraso pre-cream do I get anything. Yet another case of YMMV, I suppose.

Definitely going to look in to this QCS Vostok stuff, though.

Oh my that funny. Same problrm.when i started had that great cool rush. Now nothing.... Looking to find it again.

Top Bottom