What's new

What's under your lip?

What snus, chew, dip, etc are you enjoying today?

If you use the same same snus, chew, dip, etc everyday out of habit that isn't really what the thread is about. Going for something more along the lines of bladeboy's what's in your nose thread for nasal snuff. I've seen him post lots of different snuffs I'd like to try there. If you use the same snus, chew, dip, etc everyday because it's just that good then feel free to tell us about it.

Last edited:
Roda Lacket white portion

$IMG_20120616_112615.jpg

This is a white portion. Yours is not going to took as pretty in the can. Taste is the same but in the "black" portions they go through another process and give a quicker dose of nicotine.

There are different flavors. I have some melon flavored stuff but it tastes horrible to me. Like a peppered watermelon.

Is that what the stuff I'm getting looks like? (Still never seen snus)

Also, about this Thunder Coffee Supreme, does it really smell and taste coffee-ish? Is there flavoured snus available, other than the usual cherry and menthol flavoured tobacco products?

The coffee supreme does have a good coffee flavor to it. It's not an all day every day kind of snus for me, more of something to break the monotony once or twice a day. My favorite is Thunder Original. A plain tobacco flavor with plenty of nicotine. I don't care for white portions, they make my mouth sore, so it's regular portions for me.

As far as other flavors, there is Goteborgs Rape, which is juniper flavored. Most General snus are citrusy. Thunder also makes a Berry flavor, which to me has the quickest nic hit of any snus I tried, as well as orange(which I didn't like) and Thunder Blue( also didn't like). And last is Thunder chocomint. Good mint flavor with the barest chocolate flavor to it. Thunder cool mint is too sweet for me. Oh, and Thunder Coola. Good cola flavor, just not for me.

As you can see, I like Thunder snus. Extra Stark works well for me. Others will (I hope) chime in with other flavors. I have tried a lot of other's, but not for quite a while now. The only one that really sticks out is Skruf, which left me feeling like I got my mouth washed out with soap. Probably from the rose flavoring.

Jakobsson's Melon strong portion is the only flavored one I've tried. Today is actually my first day with Roda, been using general daily for the last month. Gonna open up Goteborgs Rape tomorrow and try it out probably.

As my "dipping" is my addiction, I hesitate to contribute to this thread. My current choice is Stokers long cut natural, great price for the volume of tobacco. It's not a suggested hobby though.

All consenting adults and whatnot. No need to be shy about it.

As my "dipping" is my addiction, I hesitate to contribute to this thread. My current choice is Stokers long cut natural, great price for the volume of tobacco. It's not a suggested hobby though.

Jakobsson's Melon strong portion is the only flavored one I've tried. Today is actually my first day with Roda, been using general daily for the last month. Gonna open up Goteborgs Rape tomorrow and try it out probably.

I might have said this before here, but don't give up on the Jacobson's yet. After you have been snusing for a while you become "adjusted" to the different flavors. Salt, tobacco and such. Go back to it after a while and see if you're tastes have changed. You never know.

We're all adults here, able to make adult decision's. I used to chew Red Man, copenhagen, kodiak, and skoal. I would be interested in hearing a little more about the Stoker's.

I might have said this before here, but don't give up on the Jacobson's yet. After you have been snusing for a while you become "adjusted" to the different flavors. Salt, tobacco and such. Go back to it after a while and see if you're tastes have changed. You never know.

That is very good advice. I'll throw a flavored can into my next order and see if my tastes have changed.

I'm not sure what the shy part of my post is. Maybe the difference between consenting and condoning? Either way, we're all big boys now.

Yeah shy wasn't the right term. I can't say you've ever been shy in my experience. Haha.

Yeah shy wasn't the right term. I can't say you've ever been shy in my experience. Haha.
I don't want to squish your thread, but dipping to me is your three packs of marlboros a day habit. While I have reservations about recommending a dipping tobacco for the purpose of nicotine fullfilllment, I won't deny anyone their right to try it.

It was two packs of Pall Malls a day. Get it right! :wink2:

I can understand your reservations about it. I thought about starting a thread about just snus. But I didn't see a problem with letting people that dip chime in also. Different strokes for different folks and whatnot.

I don't want to squish your thread, but dipping to me is your three packs of marlboros a day habit. While I have reservations about recommending a dipping tobacco for the purpose of nicotine fullfilllment, I won't deny anyone their right to try it.

Top Bottom