What's new

What's under your lip?

General has a snus finder on their website. You have to register first, but it will tell you who sells it in you're area. It's a good idea to call first though, as it is sometimes inaccurate.

Man I really like this one. Regretting only ordering one can of it.

attachment.php

Plain old General portions for me.

Camel SNUS isn't even really snus, it's just American-style dip in a portion, so it's much less safe than snus.

Jager Pris yesterday while out on the town. Not my favorite.

Mine either...but it's still better than any Camel SNUS sold here in the US ;-)

Thunder Cool Mint for me right now, earlier it was Thunder Raw Ultra Strong...it's ridiculously strong if you haven't tried it yet ;-)

Thunder Raw Ultra Strong...it's ridiculously strong if you haven't tried it yet ;-)

I've never seen the ultra strong. I'm pretty sure it would but me on the floor. Haha.

Working on a way too dry portion of Ettan White right now. Whats the best/quickest way to moist these up?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
General has a snus finder on their website. You have to register first, but it will tell you who sells it in you're area. It's a good idea to call first though, as it is sometimes inaccurate.

Woohoo, I found General Snus local! Thanks for the link Skymr.

I've never seen the ultra strong. I'm pretty sure it would but me on the floor. Haha.

Working on a way too dry portion of Ettan White right now. Whats the best/quickest way to moist these up?

Try using a spray bottle filled with distilled water. Spritz the snus, close the can and toss it in the fridge for a day...should be good to go ;-)

Woohoo, I found General Snus local! Thanks for the link Skymr.

You might also want to check out www.snusdistribution.com. I know we have several retailers in KY carrying our snus brands as well...good luck!

You're welcome, Did they actually have it? I used it and the three stores closest to me no longer carry it.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
You're welcome, Did they actually have it? I used it and the three stores closest to me no longer carry it.

They told me they used to carry it, then stopped, but recently started again. They only had wintergreen portions and the mint mini.

Working on finishing this very dry can of Ettan white portion today. Can't open up another can till I finish something.

Not extreme enough?

That's the snus lip smiley..

I don't really get a kick out of any GN made snus. Oden, Thunder, whatever other brands they make. They satisfy, but the pH isn't tailored to a quick release like General ES or Skruf extra Stark. My favorite was Claq Qui. If they did a special run of Claq Qui I'd but 500 cans. I miss it so bad...

Top Bottom