What's new

RazoRock

CyberJCM was kind enough to send me a tube of RazoRock San Marco & Green Tobacco. I have to admit, I was a little hesitant, I like a bay rum or spicy scent. But I gave it an honest effort. And the San Marco has quickly became my absolute favorite soap. The lather is phenomenal. It keeps going and going, 4 lathers and some left. The scent is perfect for summer. In short, thanks John, I would never have tried this stuff without you sending it this way!:thumbup1::thumbup1::001_cool::thumbup:

Congrats.

I am loving the Cumba Cheech; used it again this morning. I have the Don Marco still unopened, for use later. (Trying to keep the soap rotation down to a few.)

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Congrats.

I am loving the Cumba Cheech; used it again this morning. I have the Don Marco still unopened, for use later. (Trying to keep the soap rotation down to a few.)

I have both of those. The Don Marco's bergamot/neroli is lovely, but subdued. For a more pronounced orange wallop, the orange blossom,jasmine Cheech & Chong is very nice.

I have both of those. The Don Marco's bergamot/neroli is lovely, but subdued. For a more pronounced orange wallop, the orange blossom,jasmine Cheech & Chong is very nice.

That answers a question I was wondering about. I was wondering which one was stronger. Now I know thanks.

Those soaps and scents from TFS are definitely great. And for the RR prices, almost anyone can enjoy them.

Top Bottom