What's new

100 Derby blades + Arko stick under 8 bucks shipped

I have been dying to get my hands on a stick of Arko to try out.... but I dont need 12, and for the cost of one shipped (3-4 bucks) I couldnt justify it right now with all my other stuff I have to go to.

However, I needed some cheap blades as back ups and to give to my groomsmen, and saw not only was the 100 pack of derby's cheap with free shipping, but included a stick of Arko for me!

http://www.amazon.com/Derby-Extra-D...8&qid=1339649985&sr=8-1&keywords=derby+blades

In the description it doesnt say anything about the arko, but there are pictures aplenty... and reviews talk about how they got the arko with it.....

I wondered about that, so I wrote to the seller about two weeks ago:

[FONT=&amp]Q: The photo suggests this comes with Arko stick as well, but description is silent. Does it come with Arko?

A: No, it does not. kind regards

Of course, if you've already ordered it and it comes with Arko, let us know.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Be careful with 3rd party sellers on Amazon. If it does come with Arko and you like Derby blades, this seems like a nice deal though.

Be careful with 3rd party sellers on Amazon. If it does come with Arko and you like Derby blades, this seems like a nice deal though.

I agree that it's a nice deal (if true), that's why I checked with the seller. At the risk of being trite, "if a deal looks too good to be true....."

FYI- I ordered these and received them today. There was no Arko stick, just the blades and the razor stand I ordered.

There was a vendor on Amazon that offered that but I believe it was around 8 bucks for the deal. I unfortunately saw that right after I order 200 derby's for 13 bucks....

Dipped to just under $7 now! Getting really hard to keep myself from pulling the trigger...maybe if it gets to $6...or if they throw in a stick of Arko!

Dipped to just under $7 now! Getting really hard to keep myself from pulling the trigger...maybe if it gets to $6...or if they throw in a stick of Arko!

So I did make the purchase. The next day they changed the pictures of the item to remove anything with ARKO on it. Before I received my blades, I wrote them expressing concern of the picture change and i it would affectmy purchase ad shipment, as I anticipated a ARKO stick. They said if the stick is missing (which it was), let them know and they would ship one out (which they did).

Happy to try the stuff. I like the smell.... and it lingers. But I can see where people may think it smells funny/urinal cake-like.

Happy with my purchase, but looks like they ont do the arko stick any more?

Top Bottom