What's new

Would you polish your shoes with this?

Todays Thrift store find...for $5 I figure the box and hand brush is worth it :001_smile
I always hand polish my shoes, never used one of these fancy electric models...
Think I will try it on a cheap pair of shoes (maybe my sons :)) before I attempt any of my good shoes..
Anyone try anything like this?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Umm.... umm... umm....

I'd keep and use the box.

The power tool? I'm not sure I would plug that into the wall.
Maybe take it to the office to see if it works and doesn't burn up or blow any breakers.

Or maybe hook it up to a generator a good distance away from any structures :biggrin:

I think that the box might be neat for storing shoe care stuff. But there isn't a shoe made that requires machine polishing. That's why God created Parris Island: so that mortals could learn to properly maintain prepared leather surfaces.

Umm.... umm... umm....

I'd keep and use the box.

The power tool? I'm not sure I would plug that into the wall.
Maybe take it to the office to see if it works and doesn't burn up or blow any breakers.

Or maybe hook it up to a generator a good distance away from any structures :biggrin:

Haha :001_smile I had them plug it in at the thrift store...it works fine.

I think that the box might be neat for storing shoe care stuff. But there isn't a shoe made that requires machine polishing. That's why God created Parris Island: so that mortals could learn to properly maintain prepared leather surfaces.

Agree with the machine polishing, but I still might give it a spin...not sure what you mean about Parris Island?

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Thanks M80 for taking the time to post that ad. I see its 1973, thats about 10 years newer than I thought it was, my guess as mid-60's

Haha :001_smile I had them plug it in at the thrift store...it works fine.

Ummm...I'm guessing thats a bad thing :001_smile

Agree with the machine polishing, but I still might give it a spin...not sure what you mean about Parris Island?

You know ... we DO have a "multiquote" button. :001_rolle

And asbestos floor tile :biggrin:

I was told about the "Stress Stripe"

Top Bottom