What's new

How many Shaving Creams do you have in stock?

I went on vacation to Europe during April and visited London, Paris and Madrid. Since i live in Mexico and we dont have here too much where to choose from i took my voyage seriously about buying shaving creams. My Dad and Son who were both with me looked at me as if i was a crazy man obsesed with shaving cream, curiously my obsesion was only about creams, i mean no blades, no aftershaves, no razors.
The think is that i dont exactly how many creams do i have and i´m gonna make a little exercise here counting them so you can tell me if im insane or if im just normal for the Badger and Blade standards.

Thanks for reading and answer this.

Sincerely
Sergio

Hmmm... I have four on hand: Sandalwood by Art of Shaving, Sandalwood by Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS), Jermyn Street by TOBS, and two tubes of Proraso green. I enjoy the Sandalwood the best, although I'm not sure if I prefer AOS or TOBS more....

Well i´m having trouble uploading the pictures of the creams but im gonna make a list of them meanwhile:

La Toja (Hidrotermal with mineral salts) 2 tubes
Proraso (green Tube) 2 tubes
Palmolive Clasic 2 tubes
Nivea (peau sensible) 1 tube
Williams (menthol) 1 tube
Williams (Ice Blue) 2 tubes
Cade 1 tube
Crabtree and Evelyn 2 Jars (nomad)
Jack Black 2 jars
AOS (unscented and Sandalwood) 2 Jars
Ecko Natura 1 tube

That means 18 Shaving Cream not counting, of course, the soaps.

Last edited:
Thank you Jim: I know how to do that but i supossed wrong that there was another way to do it directly from the Phone to the Forum.

Thanks anyway

Sergio

I have around 20, but lately I've been switching over to croaps/soaps. I do have a tube of La Toja cream on the way and I recently purchase a tube of Cade (as well as the soap). I have many flavors of TOBS, AoS, and DR Harris.

Just 3:

Art of Shaving Ocean Kelp
The Body Shop Maca Root
Kiss My Face Lavender

Have temporarily moved away from Shaving Cream, and into Shaving Soaps.

I use soaps mainly, but I do have about 11 creams on hand at the moment:

1. AOS Sandalwood
2. TOBS Mr Taylor
3. J. Peterman 1903
4. TBS Maca Root
5. Musgo Real
6. Bigelow
7. Proraso green (old style)
8. Godrej Lime
9. TRSCo regular
10. TRSCo sensitive skin
11. KMF

One of these days I'll get some of the new Proraso red.

AoS Sandalwood
TOBS Rose
TOBS Shaving Shop
TOBS Sandalwood
Castle Forbes Lime
Proraso Green tube
Truefitt & Hill 1805
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood

Only 8 but most of them are 90% full, so I'm set for a while.

Only 3 or 4 creams here.
Your vacation sounds familiar though. My dear family has to put up with me searching out shaving products wherever we go.

$IMG_2780.jpg

and 3 more from the Italian Barber to come.

1 x Proraso Sandalwood with Shea Butter Shaving Cream Tube
1 x Cella Shave Cream 150g
1 x Proraso Shave Cream 150g Tube Menthol and Eucalyptus-New Formula

As a rough estimate, I have about 16 in the current rotation, 7 awaiting their turn and about 10 more I'm expecting delivery on soon. I haven't counted soft soaps in this.

Top Bottom