What's new

Aristocrat Pass it forward (around)

I have it now and used it today. I must say not bad, not bad at all. I dont know that I like it more than the sheraton but it was still a joy to use. I got a nice DFS with out much work.

Can someone confirm who is up next

I PM'd Jay a bit back, I can be skipped. I actually ended up just buying one a month or so ago. Actually just used it today with a feather, very nice shave! Enjoy everyone!

1: BigBull
2: Redstar
3: Shavious
4: deruitem
5: ryno2292
6: barsuk
7: jochums
8: Mystkm
9: Anonymousoul
10: NexlevMM
11: syngent
12: Doctor
13: 7 O Menthol
14: Prof. Moriarty

Sorry guys! I've been super busy lately. Projects around the house, work, restoring straights. Ya know, the usual :)
Deruitem, if you could take a pic with it around Detroit before mailing it off that would be cool.

Deruitem, if you could take a pic with it around Detroit before mailing it off that would be cool.

You should take it to that Pawn Shop that's on TV and see if you can get them to put you on the air hawkin' it! If they deny you anything less than $100 for it...start cussin', making a scene and get into a fight with everyone in the store like they do over tv's and fake jewelry. That would be an EPIC pass-around!

You should take it to that Pawn Shop that's on TV and see if you can get them to put you on the air hawkin' it! If they deny you anything less than $100 for it...start cussin', making a scene and get into a fight with everyone in the store like they do over tv's and fake jewelry. That would be an EPIC pass-around!
This post is full of win.

Guys. After much deliberation I think i'm going to have to reel this one back in to me. I'm sorry to the guys who haven't had a chance to try it, but given the sporadic nature of updates I don't think I want to keep this alive. I have no idea where this is, who has it, and updates aren't really going on. So whoever has this please finish out your week and get in touch with me to send the razor back.

Thanks.

Guys. After much deliberation I think i'm going to have to reel this one back in to me. I'm sorry to the guys who haven't had a chance to try it, but given the sporadic nature of updates I don't think I want to keep this alive. I have no idea where this is, who has it, and updates aren't really going on. So whoever has this please finish out your week and get in touch with me to send the razor back.

Thanks.

Respect that. I appreciate that I got a chance to use it! TTO's are pretty damn cool...and it got to see an oceanfront sunrise in Florida! thanks Jay.

Aye, I was kind of looking forward to it. I do hope you get it back safely and I completely understand the reasons.

no problem with the fact that i didn't get to use it (wished i could have though). i hope you get it back safe.

Top Bottom