What's new

Places in Montreal,Quebec to get good stuff

I noticed that there were a lot of links for other places like Ottawa and Toronto, but nothing on Montreal.

Other than Vasco where can i go???:confused:

Is vasco that cigar place on st catherines? If so, man they have ridiculous prices on their shaving stuff. But I guess that is pretty standard here. I checked out this men's spa called mann's or mann something on Viger. They have some men-U stuff and other non-traditionals like anthony logistics etc. Not sure on the prices but the aesthetics of the place made me feel like it was pretty pricey.

Bodysho stores : Ste-Catherine, Place Ville-Marie, and Eaton Center

Crabtree & Evelyn at Montreal Trust

KMF in some health food stores

And of course, the good drugstore stuff : Proraso (including the new Green Tea Soap, I confirm, it's official), Florena

Jean coutu also carries wilkinson sword soap and of course williams and the regulars. Ambrosia in the mall below simons carries some weleda after shave stuff.

And of course, the good drugstore stuff : Proraso (including the new Green Tea Soap, I confirm, it's official), Florena

Is Proraso sold in any of the major drugstore chains there, such as Shopper's Drug Mart? If so, I may be able to order it in St. John's (haven't found it on the shelf anywhere here yet).

Yeah, shoppers drug mart is called pharmaprix in quebec and it carries proraso. Just talk to the manager of the store and you should be good to go.

I saw Proraso at Jean Coutu pharmacy, but not all of them.
It's also available in numerous Italian store in St-Leonard area and in Little Italy.

Top Bottom