Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
I'll go you one better- I can't see anyone not liking these products, at least in the case of the Speick splash and the Proraso balm.
No argument from me!

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
The Musgo cream is fantastic- fabulous grassy scent, super slick and cushioning. The lanolin is a love it or hate it affair. This cream was made to be superlathered with MWF.
The splash is the single finest aftershave extant, period.
The oddly named balsalm is a stealth product- it hardly gets any press, but it is amazing. It's thicker than Heinz ketchup yet nowhere near as greasy as the Speick balm.

All three products are variation on a central theme, scentwise. If you only get one, by all means get the splash.
I never could get the Musgo Real SC to lather very well in the water we have here, but that was when I was starting out. My technique may have improved.

I PIF'ed the AS splash I had - too much glycerin; Speick (and Proraso splash) works much better for me. I would have loved to have tried the original version in the cork box. Now the Musgo Real balsam - I like it better, though not by much, than the Proraso. More healing for my skin.