What's new

Shoe Bank

I have seen some posts regarding the Allen Edmonds brand, arguably the best dress shoe out there for the money - AND MADE IN AMERICA.

While I support old school shoe stores like Sherman Brothers, when they have sales, you folks may not know about the Shoe Bank.

Great discounts at least twice a year on everything:

Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank Outlet 201 East Seven Hills Road Port Washington Wisconsin, 53074 262-284-7158

Regards,

Amir

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I have seen some posts regarding the Allen Edmonds brand, arguably the best dress shoe out there for the money - AND MADE IN AMERICA.

While I support old school shoe stores like Sherman Brothers, when they have sales, you folks may not know about the Shoe Bank.

Great discounts at least twice a year on everything:

Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank Outlet 201 East Seven Hills Road Port Washington Wisconsin, 53074 262-284-7158

Regards,

Amir
Amir:
Opps...the link didn't work, but I found it for us. :thumbsup:

http://www.allenedmonds.com/?gclid=CKW6pMGMxLACFUFo4AodlFdjXA

proxy.php
“Shoetini: 4oz GQ Fashion, 1oz Cool Attitude, a splash of indulgence, a twist of temptation; shake over ice, strain into a trendy pair of shoes and garish with lots of accessories”. CBJ

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
The Shoe Bank is a great place to try on all kind of AE's and buy them. I used to travel a lot to Port Washington in the 90's and always brought home a pair, or two.....Love them!

Amir has revealed a great secret. Having been in sales and having narrow feet, this was my source for dress shoes for work. I was originally getting FR (factory rejects) for under $100 (25+ yrs ago) at the tent sale in July. Comfortable like slippers. I'd get them resoled several times before the uppers died. Great value for quality shoes.

I just put a polish on two pair of black dress shoes and a pair of AE Kudu Antelope golf shoes that I bought at those sales.

Top Bottom