What's new

Acqua Classica Borsia Parma cologne

I took Marco and malocchio's advise and bought this Italian cologne recently. Wow. Its a great,light citrus scent and priced very reasonably.'Mille grazie' to both of my paisan amico's. E meraviglioso !

Craig

This cologne has a wonderful scent and very reasonably priced. The only downside I have with it, but this is true of most citrus scents, is longevity is poor

most aftershaves don't last too long...they are for sealing and healing the skin....a true "cologne" has more staying power,but even clasics like 4711 have fleeting aroma..

Is this primarily citrus like a traditional 'cologne' or does it have citrus top notes over a strong base after the citrus fades?

This sounds like something I might like. There appears to be two versions la colonia and an EDT. How are they different? Is the EDT more like an aftershave? I like ADP colonia assoluta. Would this be a little similar? I could swing this. Huge difference in price. Now I'm intrigued.

This sounds like something I might like. There appears to be two versions la colonia and an EDT. How are they different? Is the EDT more like an aftershave? I like ADP colonia assoluta. Would this be a little similar? I could swing this. Huge difference in price. Now I'm intrigued.

Yes,in my opinion,its more like an Aftershave. Not much of a long lasting scent but in reality,most citrus scents don' last long. But this is still great I love the scent.

Craig

I have a sample of this and love it. It's lasts quite a while on me, actually, but it was so inexpensive that I can also spray liberally. Excellent juice for the money.

I just ordered a sample of this along with some ADP assoluta so I can do a side by side. Soon I'll be able to answer my own question. :lol:

This lasts quite a while on me, like it a lot. When I bought it the weather was still pretty cool and I didn't think I would be crazy about it, now that it's warmed up I use it a lot.
I am a fragrance noob for sure but I think the ADP assoluta is in the same family but maybe a distant cousin. It's much stronger, maybe spicier is a good description? Lasts a very long time on me too. I love them both, to me the Borsari is an everyday thing and the Assoluta is for dressier occasions. It could be the price difference making me think so, I'm probably not immune to that kind of thinking yet.

Top Bottom