What's new

Turn around for one minute..... (no more Proraso)

Well, crap.

I get distracted for one minute (a few weeks, a month or two, maybe...) and they quit making Proraso shave cream. Crap.

They still make Proraso. The reformulation is actually an improvement over the old stuff. I'm on my second tube of the new formula and loving it.

After they got me to try "New Coke" I cast a very leery eye towards anything "new and improved". Especially stuff that was already "perfect" (You hear that, Gaston? You know who you are.)

To improve it, did they make my mentholyptus aroma stronger?

Last edited:
After they got me to try "New Coke" I cast a very leery eye towards anything "new and improved". Especially stuff that was already "perfect" (You hear that, Gaston? You know who you are.)

Er......no. They didn't....sorry lad.

From what several Proraso green lovers have said about the new green formula is this a little lighter eucalyptus smell. The soap/cream is slicker but about the same menthol kick. Overall it's a improvement. I still have half a tub of the old to use before I buy the new. Can't wait to try.

Stock up now while the old stuff's available all over the place, and cheap. Not to mention CO Bigelow at Bath and Body.

Nice Gen 4 Glock reference! :)

I gotta say, I personally don't like the scent of the new green as well as the old, performance seems the same to me though.

Top Bottom