This is my whole routine, which I follow EVERYTIME I shave...
1. Hot water fills my Moss Scuttle and bowl, brush goes inside.
2. Brush Teeth/Listerine wash
4. Dry Off...Apply antiperspirant
5. Facelather...then refill the moss scuttle with hot water. I put a few dabs of water in the holder to keep foam from drying out.
6. I always shave in the same manner hitting the same areas in the same order. All this is done commando, I know its dangerous with a straight..haha.
7. Rinse with cold water....aftershave....clean brush....
Veteran of the Great Irisch Moos Campaign of 2008-9
Proud member of the Great Eagle Group Buy of 2010
I Survived the Great Migration 06/2011
"Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence." Vince Lombardi