What's new

New Acquisitions

Acquired several brushes over the last month or two so I thought that i'd give you guys a look.

l to r: Vintage 'Success', Plisson 10 Euro White, Simpsons 'Major" best, Simpsons 'Chubby' 1 best
proxy.php

Vintage Success-Really a beautiful brush and never used, in the box
proxy.php

proxy.php

l to r: Vintage 'Cross' real ivory, Vintage Sterling travel brush, Vintage Hoffritz 'best'
proxy.php

Ivory 'Cross' base
proxy.php

Hoffritz base
proxy.php

I also have 2 more Plisson's coming from Atkinsons, both #12, a black classic handle HMW and a black European white. I purchased the # 10 Plisson, that's in my images, from an ebay seller in France, the total cost was $48 including mailing and it appears to have been unused and only soaked and today to allow it to bloom. One more brush that I received was a trade with a forum member for a Shavemac 436. Thanks for that one Erik.

Ditto on the Vintage Success. It's a great looker.

Fascinating that we all have the same well-developed sense of what a good brush should look like.

rtaylor61 said:
Really late at night, you sneak over to Steve's house...:eek:

Randy

and go under the electrified razor wire, past the guard towers and infra-red sensors, trying not to wake the guard dogs. If you make it to the house you'll have to try not to awake the gorgons...............I can't tell you anymore or it may get easy to intrude.
:quickdraw :nono: :nono: :001_smile

rtaylor61 said:
Really late at night, you sneak over to Steve's house...:eek:

Randy

.....and go under the electrified razor wire, past the guard towers and infra-red sensors, trying not to wake the guard dogs. If you make it to the house you'll have to try not to awake the gorgons...............I can't tell you anymore or it may get easy to intrude.
:quickdraw :nono: :nono: :001_smile

7 Plissons among my others.

slcsteve said:
Acquired several brushes over the last month or two so I thought that i'd give you guys a look.

l to r: Vintage 'Success', Plisson 10 Euro White, Simpsons 'Major" best, Simpsons 'Chubby' 1 best
proxy.php

Vin

Steve,
The coloration of the hair on your Euro White looks quite a bit different than mine, as that appears to be "three" banded - where as mine is white/yellow at the tip, then a dark black to the base. Looks like Plisson is not 100% consistent.... hmmm.

Top Bottom