What's new

QCS Shipment Just Arrived...Which Cream First?

Which QCS cream should be used first?

• Vostok

• Provence

• Basilica

• Hanami

• Art's Choice

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am more of a soap kind of guy but all the positive reviews of QCS creams forced my hand. Four wonderfully fragranced creams: Hanami, Vostok, Provence and Basilica, hit my doorstep today and I am asking for input on which cream to be used tomorrow morning.

i think you gotta go with vostok....i've tried a sample of it, and experienced nothing else like it....FREEZING.

finish with a cold rinse and if you have Osage Rub or another menthol AS for icy shave from start to finish.

but you can't go wrong with any QC creams.

I agree with using the Vostok in the morning just make it a Friday Freeze shave as it is about to get awfully hot here in North Texas.

Depends on your mood. I chose Hanami as it reminds me of walking about Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival. One of my favorites and good for a nice spring day. Follow with a very lightly scented Witch Hazel. If it is blisteringly hot, go for the Vostok, followed by some O' Rub. If it is a cool day and you want that old fashioned smell, go for the Basilica maybe followed with some Clubman.

Depends on your mood. I chose Hanami as it reminds me of walking about Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival. One of my favorites and good for a nice spring day. Follow with a very lightly scented Witch Hazel. If it is blisteringly hot, go for the Vostok, followed by some O' Rub. If it is a cool day and you want that old fashioned smell, go for the Basilica maybe followed with some Clubman.

It was the Hanami that really caught my attention. It is subtle but most definitely cherry blossom.

I voted Hanami, it's a wonderful cherry blossom scent, sweet but not heavy or cloying, and smells great through the shave. Key Lime is my favorite, Hanami is right there with it...recommended!

It's like a soft soap. Only to me it's harder then Cella.

I voted for Vostok. However that is the only one of their creams I own. And its COLD!!!!!

Vostock it was! Loaded up my BBE and face lathered with the chilled cream. Had a great 2+ pass shave. The lather was creamy and had plenty of ather with a fairly light loading. These tubs will last quite some time. The cream was colder than I had expected- it took some of the initial bite out of the Rub. Vostok will be awesome in the heat of summer here in Texas.

Thanks for the direction. Now it is on to the other three!

Top Bottom