What's new

Your vote for the worst soap ever tried

Seeing that we had this thread under creams, here's one for soaps

My vote would be Durance en Provence - poor non lasting lather and no slickness

Closely followed by Coates Tea Tree and Rosemary, and the Erasmic bowl

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm really not a fan of the Wilkie bowl soaps (blue or black), but look forward to trying their shave stick as I have heard many good things about it.

I think ive had pretty good luck, but I just cant get Fitjar to work for me no matter what I try, and I shouldnt have to try that hard with so many great products out there.

The first soap I ever tried when I switched to DE shaving was Williams and take about worthless. Given to me by a friend as he stated his dad loved it but to each his own I guess.

Erasmic stick. Couldn't lather it well enough! Smells great though. I bought the Boots shaving stick and it was more or less odourless and hard so I didn't even bother to try and lather it and it's now for sale on E-bay!

Durance L'ome . They stole my money and lied to me. It was so bad It made me angry.

Last edited:
I'd say Williams. It wasn't BAD bad, but out of what I've tried so far it was disappointing. It rated a solid, Meh. :|

I WOULD vote for Herban Cowboy, but alas I have not been able to use it. Once I finally did get a lather worth trying, I painted my face with it and immediately watched what pitiful lather I had managed to make commit suicide on my face. This stuff was SO BAD I can't even nominate it here as I wasn't even able to TRY to use it! From what I've read on here Caswell-Massey would rank right about even with it, but from the reviews I won't even bother wasting my money on it.

I enjoy using Col Conk soaps, but the lime scent is unusable. It smells like dish soap and it doesn't seem to lather as well as the other versions either.

Colgate!!! Just awful. Impossible to lather, dry as sand.
:lol::lol: Dry, wouldn't lather.... are you sure you didn't buy the wrong tube? You can't shave with everything that has menthol in you know!:lol:
proxy.php

Top Bottom